What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is a process that is aimed at creating a positive change to the teeth. It is much more than teeth whitening and porcelain veneers. These are done to improve the appearance of the teeth using bleaching, bonding, reshaping, orthodontics, veneers, etc. A professional cosmetic dentist will help you improve your smile and lift your self-esteem.
Cosmetic Dentistry services can thus help you in improving the overall appearance of your teeth, gums. Meet the experts in cosmetic dentistry now at 5th Ave Smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure
There are several cosmetic dentistry procedures. The tooth bleaching in cosmetic dentistry involves improving a person's smile within a short period. In this process, the dentist applies bleach to their patients' teeth who are looking for brightening their teeth.
Dental bonding is done for the patient who has stained tooth or chipped teeth; a bonding material is typically used to fit the ideal shape that the dentist wants. These materials are easily mouldable.
A dental veneer is a gold standard for cosmetic dentistry, which involves using a thin layer of porcelain, which is covered over the surface of the teeth. In this procedure, the tooth's enamel is gently filled, and then the impression is taken. Then the images are sent to the lab for preparing the custom veneers. This is ideal for patients with darkly stained teeth that cannot be removed through bleaching.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
- The crown, which is used to cover up the teeth with severe stains, can also restore the teeth' appearance that has been poorly decayed.
- Dentures help fill the missing tooth, which will help restore the smile, and these are the most cost-effective ways to replace the patient's teeth.
- Bridges help fill the gap in a patient's smile. The bridge contains the artificial teeth and is taken the support of the adjacent teeth for placement.
- Veneers can be used to hide the stains present on the surface of the tooth. These are thin porcelain shells that go over the patient's teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
- It helps improve the appearance of the smile in the person.
- It helps to have an improved diet.
- It helps improve the oral health of the patient.
- It enables you to avoid future oral health problems.
Cosmetic Dentistry by 5th Ave Smile
Have a cavity, large gap, broken teeth, and any other oral health-related issue? Then worry no more; 5th Ave Smile is the best solution for all your oral health issues. We have a professional dentist who comes with great experience and is well equipped with enough knowledge to solve the patient's problems efficiently. We provide the best cosmetic dentistry, which will help restore the smile.
Learn more about cosmetic dentistry options available to you at 5th Ave Smile. Call us at (303) 360-7462 and schedule your consultation today.