Zoom Teeth Whitening
The first thing we observe in someone’s smile is their teeth color. However, our lifestyle choices can significantly affect our dental health resulting in tooth decay, stained teeth, etc. Say goodbye to discolored, stained yellow teeth now with our Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment.
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
As the name indicates, Zoom teeth whitening is the process of lightening the discoloration of enamel and dentin. This process has widely been across the country, and the process typically takes around 45 min to complete. The tooth discoloration may happen because of smoking, drinking wine, coffee, and cola.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Procedure
It is a simple process that usually takes about 45 min to 1 hour to complete the process. Initially, the dentist will place a covering over your gum and lips so that the teeth are visible. Next, they will protect you with protective eyewear. A whitening gel is then applied to your teeth, and the zoom lamp is placed for 15 min.
The process is usually repeated three times, and the dentist monitors the results and applies more gel over the teeth if required.
Once the three sittings of 15 minutes each are completed, the teeth are coated with a paste, which helps reduce sensitivity (which might occur in some patients).
Zoom Teeth Whitening Aftercare
- It is important to avoid using substances like coffee, tea, wine, etc., that can stain teeth quickly.
- Teeth are subjected to sensitivity since the pores are opened up due to whitening, so use toothpaste and mouth wash made explicitly for sensitivity.
- Frequently visiting your dentist for check-ups is recommended.
- Maintain a good oral routine, brush twice a day, and use a good quality toothpaste and mouth wash.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Benefits
- The results obtained are fast and visible.
- You can even whiten your tooth at home by consulting your dentist.
- These are perfect for sensitive teeth.
- It is safe and has a painless procedure.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatment by 5th Ave Smile
We provide top class dental services and strive to provide our patients with the best treatment possible - experienced professionals in our clinic conduct zoom teeth whitening service. So opting for 5th Ave Smile makes sure that your teeth are in good hands.
Find out if you’re a candidate for zoom teeth whitening by calling 5th Ave Smile at (303) 360-7462 or book an appointment online.